The ins and outs of Young Living’s Desert Mist Diffuser
Well, I have had this diffuser out and using it for several months now. I hate to admit that I just took the time to read the manual a few days ago (I tend to be a look at the picture and run with it kind of girl). That is what prompted this post.
What I learned from reading the manual:
- Young Living’s Desert Mist Diffuser functions as a humidifier, atomizer, and aroma diffuser in one simple-to-use product. ***This is the best replacement for any and all household fragrance chemicals…did you know that those fragrances that you are willingly putting into the air of your home are loaded with chemicals and are taxing your body and the bodies of your loved ones. YIKES!
- This diffuser is custom designed to diffuse for 5-6 hours on High Mode, 8 hours on Low mode, and 10 hours on Intermittent mode. It also offers 11 individual light settings, including a candle-like flicker mode (two clicks of the light button). ***This diffuser looks like a decorative vase and blends into any home décor.
- The unit will shut off automatically when the water basin is empty.
- Use room-temperature tap, spring, or distilled water.
- There are 2 buttons on the base of the diffuser.
Press 1 time to turn the unit on in HIGH output mode. The default white light will turn on. The max continuous run time is approximately 5-6 hours. Runtime may vary based on the essential oil kind and the number of drops used.
Press 2 times for LOW output mode. The max run time is about 8 hours.
Press 3 times for INTERMITTENT output mode. The max run time is about 10 hours (one minute on and one minute off).
- The light will remain on, even after automatic shutoff. Press the on/off button to turn off the light.
- You can turn off light at any time by pressing and holding light button for 3 seconds.
- To run the light independently from the diffuser (night-light mode), press and hold the on/off button for 3 seconds when the unit is off, and the light will turn on. ***There is no need to have water in the basin.
- Read manual page 8 for further details on how to use the 11 different light settings.
- Cleaning: Do not use metal objects to clean the ultrasonic plate; USE only a cotton swab or cloth dipped in rubbing alcohol or a neutral detergent. ***Do not submerge the unit in water.
- Clean the unit before switching to different essential oils.
- Avoid placing the diffuser in direct sunlight, close to a refrigerator or fan, or in a hot environment.
***Information taken from the user manual that comes with the Desert Mist diffuser.
Item #: 21558 Wholesale Member’s Price: $63.75 PV: 38.25
For more information: https://MeganAbelMartin.marketingscents.com/go/ms-oils
Use my member number for your enroller and sponsor: 1034342
#joysoftoday #oilymom #momat40 #livingwithpurpose #gameplan #diamondrising #gotoils #bloomwhereyouareplanted #mopsmom #thisismotherhood #expressionsofmotherhood #WorththeWait